View Profile EnzoComics

25 Movie Reviews

Hilarious!

I always love your drawings Lochie they are adorable :3

Learn to drive a ROFLcopter. . . hahahaha

I love how the "not leet yet?" button says "loser" really quick when you click on it hahaha

Lochie responds:

I Love your drawings too, they are even more cuter than mine! :3

ROFLcopters are for teh 1337.

Epic.

This. Was. Epic. What can I say? Though the story was a bit lacking in development, the character(s) were fully realized and expertly represented. The colors and graphics not only paid homage to Krinkels but, with a few original touches, really brought the visuals to life. I could really feel the protagonist's self-loathing and hopelessness in the scene where he, in a state of melancholy, was sitting at home flipping through the television with not a care in the world. Best scene in the entire piece.

Extremely well done. : )

idiot-monarch responds:

Thank you for the nice review.

Actually, the TV scene that you spoke of wasn't going to be in the movie originally. It's just that, when I watched through the movie with a bunch of my friend we felt that something was missing. The protagonist felt a little over the top. So I added this scene to bring out the humanity of the main character.

ROFL

This is @#&^%(*ing hilarious

Imperial-hellkite responds:

/love

Say hi to nurse wombat, you fiend!

3 Game Reviews

Very Nostalgic

Brings back good old Number Muncher memories from back in the day. I applaud you, sir. Educational and good for quick thinking for the young'ns.

good

it was well done but I would've preffered some nifty fight music to go along with it. other than that, nice work ^^

lol

i've never really taken a side on this whole issue with the people vs. the clock crew, but i've got to say this was fun. very well done, the graphics were good and it all came together great.

2 Audio Reviews

Wow.

Catchy, well-done, and. . . great work!

Lovely.

Probably been mentioned before, but a very beautiful piece. Soothing and sad with a hint of optimism -- like the happy ending theme to a sad movie. I love it. Amazing work. : )

I make the webcomics Cheer Up, Emo Kid and Dungeon Construction Co.

Male